WomenOnTheWall Take on Texas Education Corruption and Beyond
Women On the Wall Community Conversation Conference Call
Check this site for updates on Conference Calls.
Wed–Feb. 27, 2013
If you have registered to be part of the Community Conversation Conference calls, you will receive an email giving you instructions.
If not, please register Here
The conference call is just that–
A telephone conference with you linked to maybe hundreds of other people.
WomenOnTheWall.org has a new project to help take on the issue of corruption in Texas Education across the state of Texas and Beyond.
There are a lot of wonderful people working very hard to expose and Stop CSCOPE and we need all hands on deck.
Texas Statewide Communication Team Conference Call Monday at 5:45pm CST
Here is the plan:
When: Monday, Feb. 24, 2013, 5:45PM
What: Women on the Wall Community Conversation ~
Topic: Education in Texas and America ~ Are We Being Infiltrated from Within?
Guest Experts on the Call: will be Frank Gaffney (Center for Security Policy) Lisa Benson (Secure America Now) and Texas State Rep. Steve Toth who will tell us what is happening currently in the legislative session with respect to CSCOPE.
Because we have our special national security exerts on the call we must have everyone register in order to be included on the call.
1. Register to be on the call.
Use this link: http://womenonthewall.org/womenonthewall-org-community-conversation-conference-call-education-in-texas-and-america
You will receive the call-in information on Monday morning before the call that afternoon.
2. Spread the Word Send this out to the masses to get as many people on this call as possible. We need to get people educated on the facts and the talking points quickly so we can take this Community Conversation and begin to start hosting community information meetings on education and specifically CSCOPE all across the state.
3. Please read the following great article that was in the Daily Caller last Friday and pass it on to the masses.
“Ten shocking lessons a huge Texas conglomerate has foisted on public school students” #StopCSCOPE in the #TXLEGE http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/21/ten-shocking-things-a-huge-texas-curriculum-conglomerate-has-foisted-on-public-school-students/
4. The Following Information will be discussed on the Community Conversation Conference Call.
JOIN US ON THE CALL AND GET THE ANSWERS AND FIND OUT WHAT TEXAS LEGISLATORS ARE DOING ABOUT CSCOPE.
- EDUCATION IN TEXAS AND AMERICA TODAY
- ISLAM IN TEXAS and AMERICAN SCHOOLS
- WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR PARENTS TO SEE THE CSCOPE CURRICULUM?
- WHERE DID ALL THE TEXT BOOKS GO?
- WHY CAN’T TEACHERS DISCLOSE THE CONTENT?
- FOLLOWING THE MONEY IN TEXAS EDUCATION.